Gardening in schools is on the up! The garden4me GIANT raised garden planter is the ideal way to encourage school children to learn about growing their own food, or plants which support wildlife whilst having fun.
With schools increasingly looking to teach children about the food supply chain, and looking for ways to get them involved with hands-on and team building activities garden4me raised garden planters are the ideal way for them to create their own personal growing plots while sharing time with their friends.
Garden4me raised planters are safe, strong and robust in use. The built-in self-regulating reservoir is great to help plants remain healthy during school holidays without the need for parents or teachers to have to water them
garden4me has developed a fund-raising pack to support schools who might need to raise money to buy a raised planter to support their gardening activities. Ask for details of our fund-raising support pack for schools by clicking here
See ‘Customer’s Gardens’ for examples of what other people have planted.
- Length 120 cm Width 80 cm Height 70cm
- Built-in 20 Litre self-regulating water reservoir
- 240 litre compost/soil capacity
- 25 cm (10 inch) depth growing bed
- Double walled construction keeps compost/soil warm to promote faster growth
- Manufactured from certified food grade materials
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor gardening
- Life-time guarantee against rotting
- Frost proof and crack proof
- Assemble in minutes without the need for special tools