garden4me GIANT raised garden planters are ideal for those who want to grow their own food stuffs.
They are great for growing vegetables, herbs, salads and fruit and are perfect for all year round use.
The 25 cm (10 inch) planting depth in the main bed provides ample opportunity to plant produce with deeper roots and the self-regulating reservoir ensures the plants are watered at all times, promoting healthy growth and great crops.
The planters are made from certified food-grade materials, the double-walled construction helps to keep compost/soil warm to promote faster growth, and a rough-cast surface finish helps to deter slugs and snails to help protect your crops.
See ‘Customer’s Gardens’ for examples of what other people have grown.
- Length 120 cm Width 80 cm Height 70cm
- Built-in 20 Litre self-regulating water reservoir
- 240 litre compost/soil capacity
- 25 cm (10 inch) depth growing bed
- Double walled construction keeps compost/soil warm to promote faster growth
- Manufactured from certified food grade materials
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor gardening
- Life-time guarantee against rotting
- Frost proof and crack proof
- Assemble in minutes without the need for special tools