There is a growing understanding that the bee and butterfly population is in serious decline. We can all do our bit to support bees and butterflies by growing ‘bee friendly and butterfly friendly’ plants.
Most major garden centres and growing websites now identify plants which are ‘bee and butterfly friendly’, and the plants themselves are often vibrant in colour, appearance and fragrance and make the most fantastic gardens – with the big bonus of supporting nature.
See ‘Customer’s Gardens’ for examples of what other people have planted
Great for Schools
Our garden4me raised planters are perfect for growing bee and butterfly friendly plants. They are perfect for schools, pre-school, nurseries and playgroups enabling children to learn about nature and the environment and at the same time to develop their own gardening skills.
garden4me has developed a fund-raising pack to support schools who might need to raise money to buy a raised planter to support their gardening activities. Ask for details of our fund-raising support pack for schools by clicking here
- Available in vibrant colours
- Length 120 cm Width 80 cm Height 70cm
- Built-in 20 Litre self-regulating water reservoir
- 240 litre compost/soil capacity
- 25 cm (10 inch) depth growing bed
- Double walled construction keeps compost/soil warm to promote faster growth
- Manufactured from certified food grade materials
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor gardening
- Life-time guarantee against rotting
- Frost proof and crack proof
- Assemble in minutes without the need for special tools